Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Bouquet

This is the wedding bouquet I will show to my florist (ummmm, no I don't have a florist yet). But when I do, this is what he/she will see. The colors are PERFECT!
I've read a lot about the throw away bouquet, and completely understand brides who want to keep their "actual" bouquet and buy a separate one to throw. To be honest with you, this is the first I had ever heard of this being done, and I've decided to just have one bouquet which I will throw. I am very sentimental, but at the same time I've been working on (for years) to get rid of my pack rat ways. So no keeping the bouquet for me. Besides, that would just be an added expense for us anyways....to preserve it. And for whatever reason, I feel like I'd be ripping off the fortunate (unfortunate?) girl that ends up catching the darned thing. You know what I mean? Well, maybe some of you do.....???

No comments:

Post a Comment