Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Incredible Finds For My Wedding At The Thrift Store


Aren't they absolutely beautiful? I occasionally wander into the thrift store to see if there are any great bargains that I can use for my wedding. On this particular visit, I think I scored!
In the first picture is a heavy wire metal heart shaped basket that I will probably use for napkins at my cake table. I don't know....what do you think? It stands about 9" high, and cost me $1.95.

I will of course paint both items pictured in silver to match my decor. Right now they are both an antique gold color.
In the second picture is the beautiful bird cage I found (same visit) and it stands about 18" tall without the hook and cost me $5.95. I don't know what I will do with the colored gems on it....the colors don't exactly match my color scheme.....but I'll figure something out. I also don't exactly know what I will use it for....maybe a card holder? Or maybe just a decoration for the guest book table? I don't know....any ideas?

I will post another pic later after I've painted them. But it may be a while before I get to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment