Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Hair


I've decided that this is how I will want my hair on my wedding day. Long, flowing, soft curls with a little pulled back on the sides. The only difference will be that I will have side swept bangs with it. I'm trying to grow my hair a bit longer too.
Right now my hair is a little bit past my bra strap. I'd like it to reach a little past my waistline. I have more than a year to do it......so we'll see. I've noticed that as I age, my hair doesn't grow quite as fast as it used to. I CURSE aging!
But just recently my sister showed me her new "clip-on" hair extensions. But for the length, I couldn't tell at ALL that she had any type of hair prosthetic in her hair. Hmmmm...something to consider, just in case this old gal can't grow it herself!
I considered going a little lighter on my hair color, too. I have it brown/black right now, and I was thinking maybe a medium to dark auburn. But when I look at brides pictures with black hair, I think it looks pretty fantastic! So for now I'm on the fence about it. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment