Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Feel Like A Princess In A Tiara


I knew from the very beginning that I wanted to wear a Tiara. I found this one on Ebay for what I thought was a really good price. The stones are absolutely beautiful (the picture doesn't do it justice).
I also bought a 2 tier fingertip veil to wear with it, although I haven't tried them on together to figure out placement for them. But I have plenty of time for that. In the meantime, I will scour the internet for pics of other brides for some tips and ideas.
It's funny how much you learn as you investigate things for your wedding. I knew basically zero, zilch and now.....well, let's just say I know quite a bit now. I really don't know how I would have done it without the internet. Simply amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog and became your first follower. :) My fiance and I started dating in 2001 too and we are also getting married next year in 2010. I also noticed that your blog site is P and B wedding, which I assume are your initials. If they are, what a coincidence! hehe. Anyway, take care and good luck on all your planning! Purple is such a pretty color. :D

    ReplyDelete