Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Help! Please! I Need Cake Advice

I think I've decided that I will make these for our wedding. They are so cute, and so inexpensive to make. I found them on the Martha Stewart site. The only thing is, we will be having the pretty round cake displayed for all to see, and sheet cake in the kitchen to serve to the guests. So how can I make this work? The pieces from the sheet cake will be square, right?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I really want to make these cute lil boxes!

1 comment:

  1. Is this the cake post you wanted my advice for? If so, I would just talk to your baker about this. Ask her in what shape he/she makes the sheet cake. I'm sure it's typically rectangle but it really shouldn't be a huge problem to use round pans. Just talk to him/her about the boxes and they will probably have you bring them in advance so they can cut the cakes and place them in the boxes.

    ReplyDelete