.......... filled with lemonade or limeade mix...... I love it!
Can you believe it? Jello centerpieces? What a unique idea. If you like this idea, here are directions on how to make it. I got this picture and directions from Wedding Obsession, but I guess it originally came from Rachel Ray.
- Combine six boxes of Jell-O powder in half the amount of water specified (to get a more vibrant color).
- Chill the mix in your choice of vase for approximately 30 minutes.
- Push the flowers into the semi-firm gelatin.
Handmade fortune cookie favors. I really truly love this idea....(brainstorming)
What you will need:
- a 5 inch square of cotton fabric for the outside of your cookie
- a 5 inch square of felt for the inside
- a circle to trace, one with a diameter of about 4.5 inches (I use an old paint can)
- pinking shears
- a slip of paper, about .5" by 2.5" for your fortune
Various cans for flower vases.
This is one I've never seen before.....so lovely.